Monday, April, 12, 2021

A country would i like to visit 

I’ve always dreamed of traveling to Venice.

I remember that in a theater class we made our own masks for an act, while the teacher helped me put the plaster bandages on my face I talk about the Venetian mask festival, from that moment I fell in love with this place.

In addition, that Caneletto is a painter that I like very much and in his most outstanding paintings painted the Venetian landscapes. This whole artistic side attracts me to this place.


The beautiful Venice is located on the European continent, specifically in Italy. Venice is part of a set of small islands that are joined together by many bridges, in order to allow transport through the canals. As far as I know, its climate is humid subtropical, that is, in summer it is very hot and in spring and autumn the place suffers from flood hazards, due to the accumulated rainfall in the canals.

I’d like to live in that place for a year. In order to learn more about  its culture and visit all the most iconic places, for example, the Basilica of San Marco, the Grand Canal, tour the islands of Venice and participate in the festival of masks. Also, I find very attractive the food of this place, especially pasta and seafood products.

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi ALine! I imagine the culture and places of Venice must be so awesome and beauty as you describe them in your blog!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I hope that you can do it one day! its a very nice place with a very tasty food :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog