Monday, June, 14, 2021

Postgraduate Studies 📚📋

Hello, today I am going to talk about the postgraduate program I will study in the future. 

I am a psychology student, and after finishing my undergraduate degree I will study a master's degree in Psychology, with the mention of Clinical Psychology in Child and Adolescent.

I am interested in this area because it is part of my dream to work with children and adolescents in the clinical area of my career and this master's degree would allow me to do so. On the one hand, I am interested in research on normal psychological development and in general in all lines of research in the field of child and adolescent clinical psychology. On the other hand, I think it is important to have a good psychological development when we are young, so we can grow up as healthy adults and with the necessary psychological tools to face adult life, we will not carry problems from our childhood.

I would like to study topics related to research methodologies in child and adolescent clinical research and child and adolescent psychopathology. Consequently, I would like to study in Chile, at the University of Chile. Since the course has a duration of two years, it would be convenient for me to study it part-time, because I would like to study and work, to cover my social expenses and pay for my postgraduate studies. 

Comentarios

  1. Woow im also very interested in clinical psychology in child and adolescent. xoxo !!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog