Monday, May, 10, 2021


What's like to study Psychology 📚💻

I study Psychology at the University of Chile in the Faculty of Social Sciences. I choose this career by seeing different situations in my environment in relation to mental health and the debt that exists with it. Among these, I remember that the one that most impacted me was the conversation I had with a mother whose son had suffered a terrible sexual abuse. Consequently, the child was not received in the center Anides, then he was not having any kind of psychological help, I think this situation is a violation of human rights, so I believe in this debt with mental health, because there are many people who need psychological help and if you deny them. I thought that by becoming a psychologist, I could deliver tools for infants who have been victims of sexual abuse.

My classes have been online. Honestly, classes in this way have been difficult for me because I miss interacting with other people, I feel that the academic burden would be more tolerable if it were face-to-face, as we could converse in person and do other activities that we usually do. In addition, I get tired of being in front of my computer screen and cell phone all day, I hope the pandemic situation ends soon, so I can step on the faculty sometime and meet my classmates.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog