Monday, May, 24, 2021

My Future Job 💼📋

Because of the reason I decided to study psychology, I have always imagined working with children who have been victims of sexual abuse. Honestly, I imagine it must be shocking to work on it, but I feel that this is the contribution I want to make in my discipline.

Because, it relates to the clinical area of psychology, it will be an inside job. Initially I imagine working in a hospital and then having my own practice. I would like this to be cozy and comfortable for children, with pictures and interactive material. Therefore, I want to settle down in my country with a consultation of my own, but before that I would love to volunteer abroad. In this way, having my consultation I do not think travel much, but I would like to do it if I get the job opportunity.

In my work I would like to earn enough money to cover my social expenses, have a home and if I can save up to travel. I’m actually more excited about being able to help than money, I think it’ll be a lot more rewarding.
As I said before, I would like to specialize in the clinical area of psychology, because I believe that is the way I can fulfill my dream and intervene with my future patients.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog