Tuesday, June, 29, 2021

English Language Challenges 📔

Hello, today I am going to tell you about my experience learning English. Before entering the university, we had to take a test to measure our level in English. Due to my results I have taken this subject for two semesters and according to my program of study I have one semester left to finish.

My experience learning English at the university has been good, although sometimes it is difficult for me to understand certain content, I try to improve little by little. It is worth mentioning that in the two semesters I have had different English teachers, however, the evaluation through writing a blog and sending recordings are common points. Regarding the blogs, I can say that I find them entertaining, they were a totally new experience, since I had never read a blog before. Regarding the videos, I can say that I find them curious, because when I listen to myself speaking in another language I feel as if I were another person. 

Although I have been studying English for two semesters now, I think I still have a lot of things to improve, especially my pronunciation. Therefore, I am trying to improve by reading on an app I have downloaded to my mobile.

Finally, outside of class I use English in the app I mentioned above. Similarly, in my case, I have a friend who speaks mostly English, therefore, I make use of the language every time I listen to his audios on WhatsApp.


Comentarios

  1. It is very good that you could have been better pronunciation💕

    ResponderBorrar
  2. There are apps for learning English that are very useful. I hope you improve your English and master the language in the future. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Aline, I find the blogs entertaining too.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog